I found this “tag” post idea on Jenny in Neverland‘s fantastic blog. Thought it would be a great way to get better acquainted.
If you do answer these questions on your blog, please stick the link in my comment box.
Would love to get to know all of you better 🙂
Four Jobs I’ve Had
1) Kindergaten teacher
2) PR assistant. Specialized in beauty brands. Way too many pheromones packed in a cramped office for me.
3) Intern at Glamour magazine in Paris.
4) Mom. Best job ever!
Four Things I Don’t Eat
2) Snails. I’m quite the disappointment as far as French people go
4) Not much else. My nickname growing up was the bin because I finished everyone else’s plates
Four Places I’ve Lived
3) Back to Paris
Four of My Favorite Foods
2) Anything sweet
3) Any kind of Asian food
4) Junk food
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1) Dirty Dancing
2) The Courtesan
3) Home Alone
4) Every single Disney movie. And with my daughter it’s not about to stop anytime soon
Four TV Shows I watch
3) Grey’s anatomy
4) Outlander! My new favorite
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
1) Getting pregnant again. Fingers crossed!
2) Publishing my first novel
3) Watching my toddler blossom into a little girl
4) Meeting my niece. My sister’s due mid July
Four Things I Can’t Live Without
1) My daughter, husband and family
4) Nursery. I love my daughter but I need the spare time
Four Places I’ve Visited
1) India. A magical place.
2) The Bahamas. Our most recent family vacations. Absolutely loved it!
4) Virgin Gorda. A small piece of heaven on Earth.
Four Pet Peeves
1) Envious women
2) People who disrespect their employees.
3) Judgmental people. Why can’t they mind their own business?
4) Intellectual snobs. The one’s that sneer when I talk about Chick lit
Four Things I Wish I Could Do
2) Do magic
3) Project my thoughts onto a Word document without having to type them. I’m such a slow typer!
4) Work for a charity helping children
Four Subjects I Studied at School
Four Things Near Me Right Now
1) My phone
2) The TV remote
3) A bottle of water. I panic when it’s out of reach
4) About a thousand color markers scattered on the couch. Only way to keep my daughter busy while I write